Our client a specialist finance company based in London requires a Team Assistant to start ASAP.
Please note that due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
The main duties are:
- Scheduling appointments
- From time to time assisting with organising logistics
- Maintaining the database
- Assisting with newsletters and mail-outs
- Drafting agreements and assisting in maintaining spreadsheets
- Follow up telephone calls ensuring agreements are countersigned and appropriately filed on the database
- Ensure due diligence and KYC documents are on file
- Take detailed notes during meetings
The successful candidate will have experience working in a similar role and be well presented in dress, speech and manner. You need to have excellent communications skills both spoken and written, polite, punctual, willing to work across different time zones to accommodate clients, have the ability to maintain confidentiality and have good knowledge of all Microsoft packages.
This is a great opportunity, apply now!