Part Time Legal Secretary (2 days)
A really amazing job opportunity working as a legal secretary on a part time basis arisen in a well renowned firm working two days, Thursday and Friday. The firm has a really impressive reputation, as well as a friendly and supportive working environment who believe strongly in the development and training of staff, therefore keeping staff turnover to a minimum. They are a global law firm with high net worth clients and a strong lead in the market, providing world class support and advice to their clients worldwide and therefore a Legal Secretary with solid legal background experience is essential.
- Undertake all aspects of the secretarial role including administrative and support services
- Liaising with clients and being the first point of contact
- Document production
- Meetings and travel management
- Client relations
Skills/ Experience/ Qualifications Required:
- Proactive and enthusiastic, positive can-do attitude and adaptable nature
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Confident and professional and a strong team player
- Minimum 5 GCSEs or equivalent including English
- Minimum 2 years secretarial experience in a professional services/corporate environment
- IT literate; High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Microsoft word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Typing speed of at least 60 words per minute
The firm are after an outgoing individual with outstanding interpersonal skills who is willing to work hard for the company and be rewarded in return. The candidate needs outstanding interpersonal skills and be very adaptable as they will be working in an ever changing environment working with different people and different cases every day. They after an experienced individual who will hit the ground running and who is a great team member as well as excelling at working on their own.
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Kelly Whelan!
**For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on our website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis. Specialist Legal Recruitment consultants with many years proven experience cover Legal Professional Services, Legal Business Support and Legal Office Support areas. Career Legal is known for being the legal recruiter of choice for: Lawyers, Legal Risk & Compliance, Legal Patent & Trademark, Legal Accounting, Legal Human Resources, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Facilities Management, Paralegal, Legal DP & Creative Services, Legal Facilities & Office Support, Front of House and Legal Secretarial Personnel including Legal PA’s.