A small and growing quantity surveyors in Victoria are currently looking for a competent PA / Office Manager to whip them into shape. The company consists of 7 staff and they have been running for 19 years. We are looking for a stronger character and a person with lots of initiative and previous PA and office manager experience. The PA / Office Manager position offers opportunity to grow the role and to pick up marketing and to get involved in other initiatives. The PA / Office Manager position pays depending on experinece, up to £28k (flex). We are ideally looking for a small company background and a PA / Office Manager who worked in a standalone support role previously ideally. Our client’s office culture is fun, dynamic and social.
PA / Office Manager duties:
- Coordinating internal meetings and up-dating the resource/workload allocation sheets
- Diary management, travel arrangements
- Preparing invoices, collating monthly expenses
- Implementing new procedures
- Introducing new filing system
- Re-negotiating with office supplies
- Analysing needs and coming up with ideas for improvements
- Additional projects- i.e. introducing a new database
- Arranging meetings with clients and supporting the Directors with travel arrangements, itineraries
- Expense reconciliation
- Recruitment for new surveyors
- Managing training
- Making sure the office is compliant with regulations
Amanda Smith Recruitment Ltd is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in provision of office support staff in Central London. We enjoy great reputation.
Only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted within 5 working days.