We are recruiting for an Office Manager to join a small quantity surveyors in Victoria. The company consists of 7 staff and they have been running for 19 years. We are looking for a stronger character and a person with lots of initiative and previous office manager experience. The Office Manager position offers opportunity to grow the role and to pick up marketing and to get involved in other initiatives. The Office Manager position pays depending on experience, up to £28k. We are ideally looking for a small company background and an Office Manager who worked in a standalone support role previously ideally. Our client’s office culture is fun, dynamic and social.
Office manager duties:
- Coordinating internal meetings and up-dating the resource/workload allocation sheets
- Preparing invoices, collating monthly expenses
- Implementing new procedures
- Introducing new filing system
- Re-negotiating with office supplies
- Analysing needs and coming up with ideas for improvements
- Additional projects- i.e. introducing a new database
- Arranging meetings with clients and supporting the Directors with travel arrangements, itineraries
- Expense reconciliation
- Recruitment for new surveyors
- Managing training
- Making sure the office is compliant with regulations
Only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted within 5 working days.