PA/MD - Global Construction - City
Our client, a global construction company based in the heart of the City are looking for an experienced PA who has experience supporting at Director level within Consturction/Property/Engingeering etc. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable company.
- Daily organising and management of diaries.
- Organise external and internal meetings, arranging facilities as necessary and circulating appropriate agendas and papers beforehand in a timely manner and arrange refreshments when appropriate.
- Attend quarterly & monthly Management Board Meetings and take accurate minutes.
- Preparation of annual meeting schedules and reporting schedules.
- Manage the process and produce monthly Board Reports
- Arrange and coordinate Business Planning process in line with Group timescales including timetables, away days and external final Business Plan presentation to employees.
- Arrange internal staff events ie Christmas Party, AGM etc
- Booking restaurants for breakfast/lunch/dinner
- Booking national and international travel and coordinating itineraries
- Organise client business trips.
- Occasionally deal with personal travel and events
- Creation of quality PowerPoint presentations for internal and external use
- Proactively build and maintain positive relationships with directors, associated colleagues and external contacts
- Collation and processing of company and personal expenses.
- Checking of employee expenses prior to approval by relevant director, ensuring they are processed to accounts in a timely manner.
- Involvement with organisation of key name entertainment and marketing events.
- Organise induction itineraries for key new staff as required.
- PA experience working at director level in a corporate/engineering environment, used to working in a quiet and reserved environment
- A skilled and experienced organiser
- Highly organised, able to plan and manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to communicate positively and effectively at all levels
- Time management skills
- Methodical approach to duties with a high level of attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Professional, pleasant and confident telephone manner
- Developed and proven secretarial skills, including accurate typing, minute taking and diary management
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in all work-related matters
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Brand awareness and ability to present work to a high standard
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £150 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114