EA to CEO - fluent French speaking
A boutique family wealth office based in stunning offices in the West End are looking for a fluent French speaking EA to join the company to provide an extremely high level of EA support to their CEO, involving both personal and business PA.
This role is a full on, intense position and will require a high level of confidence and resilience to manage this senior person. The position will involve a high level of inbox and diary management, arranging complex global multi stop travel, gatekeeping, putting board packs and agendas together and being his first point of contact. In addition this position will involve providing personal PA duties which will comprise about 60% of the role, managing all aspects of his personal life including his holidays and household.
Candidates will require:
- Fluent French - both written and speaking
- Past experience working for a HNWI or within a boutique financial services company
- Highly intelligent with the credibility to liaise with senior stakeholders
- High level of resilience and 'thick skin', with the ability to take on criticism
- Confident, proactive, highly efficient, with the ability to utilise discretion and confidentiality
- Advanced in all Microsoft Office packages
This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic company in a highly fast paced, intense EA position where you will be thoroughly rewarded for managing all aspects of the CEO's personal and business affairs. Please do apply ASAP to be considered.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Tay Associates. If you are already registered with Tay Associates, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.