PA to 2 plus team
A highly regarded global consultancy based in lovely offices near Victoria are looking for a bright, hard-working PA to support two of their partners with a range of administrative and PA duties, in addition to providing ad-hoc support to the rest of the team.
This is a highly varied position, and will hence involve extensive diary management and arranging international multi-stop travel for the two partners, in addition to preparing presentations and meeting packs and processing their expenses. The remaining part of the role will be providing ad-hoc support to the rest of the team, involving arranging events, setting up new starters and being the go-to person for any IT issues and general administration for the wider team.
Candidates will require:
- Previous experience of supporting a team, ideally with exposure to senior staff
- Providing extensive diary management support and arranging international travel
- Graduate or graduate calibre
- A bright, focused, work-hard ethic
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Previous experience working within financial or professional services desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive, fun company which has excellent benefits and a social, exciting atmosphere. Please do apply ASAP to be considered.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Tay Associates. If you are already registered with Tay Associates, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.