4x Interns needed for an immediate start!
An amazing opportunity has arisen in a Talent Management Consultancy based in Victoria. Our client is looking for 4x Interns to work on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidates will be bright and enthusiastic student/graduates with an interest in developing their skills in employee research and/or project management.
The role involves supporting consultants and project managers on a variety of jobs for Blue Chip clients. The successful applicant could expect to gain exposure to, and insight into, a number of key areas.
- Maintaining the client folder
- Organizing meetings for the project team, including cross referencing calendars, preparing agendas, taking minutes and circulation of the minutes, and ensuring follow up on all outstanding actions
- Set up and management of the project email inbox to include escalations as appropriate
- Checking survey routing for on-line surveys
- Co-ordination of user acceptance testing including sending out requirements, collating responses and the coordination of resolutions through liaison with the technical and project management teams
- Assist the lead project manager throughout the translation process including downloading of templates and set up of new templates
- Chasing invoices with vendors
- Preparing response rate reports during the administration phase of the project and reporting results to the lead project manager
- Setting up user access for report hosting websites
- Checking report templates
- Checking final client report deliverables
- Preparation and checking of results presentations
- Degree educated or equivalent experience
- Enthusiasm for the role and their own development
- Self-discipline and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, show initiative and manage their own calendar
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word (Advanced level would be desirable)
- Organized approach
- Experience of project management in an employee survey or market research environment (desirable)
- Comfortable working with large sets of data
- Interest in Occupational Psychology
- Able to work with limited supervision/guidance
Candidates must be available to interview Friday 7th October and to start on 17th October.