EA - leading consultancy
Incomparable, market-leading consultancy seeks an intelligent, highly capable graduate level EA for a challenging classic role.
This is a brilliant career move for an exceptional EA who is ambitious for an opportunity to gain strong commercial experience and who is willing to commit, for long term career development.
If you are academic, resilient, willing to work extremely hard, have client-facing experience and are keen to work in a cutting edge and entrepreneurial business as an EA, this could be the perfect position for you.
Working with up to four senior associates (Director/MD level), you will tackle the challenges of their back-to-back diaries, and the fact that everybody wants time with them. Scheduling will involve both internal and external liaison, so you must be an outstanding ambassador for this corporate brand.
Your role will be dynamic and constantly evolving, with responsibilities including:
- arranging complex international travel itineraries – across multiple time zones – and processing associated expenses
- heavy diary management for consultants – complex and ever-changing
- liaising with senior level associates and their EAs to arrange both internal and external meetings, scheduling conference calls, produce and circulate meeting materials
- screening and dealing with calls in a swift, helpful and effective manner
- providing inbox management support to your bosses, to their desired level
- liaising with clients to touch base, schedule meetings, manage contracts, check information for database maintenance
- assisting in the production and circulation of reporting materials – proof reading, editing, improving presentation
- supporting with events, where needed – booking lunch/dinner/functions/conferences bookings – processing associated expenses
- filing, general office admin, couriers, taxis, teas, coffees etc.
It is essential that you can demonstrate that you are a fast leaner, sufficiently meticulous and industrious to be trusted with the management of small-scale client projects, which will involve:
- project planning – maintaining pipelines, proactively overseeing agreed action and follow-ups by team members
- scheduling and minuting client meetings, circulating minutes and ensuring time-sensitive follow-up action is taken by team members
- Providing ad hoc support for the project, anywhere needed, e.g. research, inter-meeting communication with clients, etc.
- Monitoring project progress and reporting on all aspects to consultants
- Managing full project reporting, including detailed metrics – from inception to completion
- Making Purchase Order arrangements and overseeing all invoicing
- Being the overall ‘go to’ person for administrative support
You will have strong A Levels in traditional subjects, and copious experience as an EA.
We look forward to hearing from you!