Team PA to support a team of Managers
A global consultancy based in the heart of the West End are looking for a Team PA to support a team of Managers. The company are leaders in their field and recognised for consistent delivery and working with well known clients. Therefore this hire is business critical for them due to the integral part a Team PA plays in their continued success.
This role has extensive client liaison so gravitas and the ability to network with ease are traits that are essential for this highly desirable role. This is a really exciting time to be joining such a market leading business that is thriving and looking to expand their enviable brand. They have recently moved into utterly renovated offices making the atmosphere collaborative, focused and utterly determined. As London is their Head Office they are seeking someone able to demonstrate first class PA support in such a visible role.
- Complex and ever changing diary management and scheduling whilst working to very tight deadlines.
- Arranging multi stop global travel that is frequent, often very last minute and subject to change. As this will form 90% of your day, it is vital that you understand the significance of meeting/flight changes and react in more than just a transactional fashion; you think pre-emptively and take a helicopter view of multiple diaries to ensure you are consistently solutions focused
- Liaising with senior level clients so has the ability to provide exceptional service, frequently at Senior Executive level
- Submitting billing and expenses
- Creating presentations from inception and templates
- The potential to manage smaller projects; attending client meetings, taking minutes and reporting on the project
Flexibility is key in this role as projects can often change at the last minute so being understanding of this and willing to be adaptable at every turn is vital. Strong attention to detail is something that comes naturally to you as is meticulous planning. You have exceptional organisational skills and are a team player by nature. Based in highly impressive offices with an enviable benefits package easily makes this role one of the most exciting in the current market place.
Graduate or graduate calibre.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Tay Associates. If you are already registered with Tay Associates, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.
'Making do won't do, personally or professionally.'