Administrator/Production Coordinator - London
Our client, one of the largest Media and Television provider in the United Kingdom are looking for an Administrator/Production Coordinator to joint their team on a two week temporary assignment. You will be providing logistical and coordination support to one or more output areas, ensuring delivery in a demanding and changing environment. They run the day-to-day budgetary, scheduling, production support and administrative functions across all our services.
You will need to be available for an immediate start and MUST have used Excel and SAP to an advanced level.
- Contributing to scheduling, budgeting and payments in line with divisional requirement
- Ensuring schedules are maintained effectively and within legal requirements
- Ensuring payments to contributors, invoices, copyright clearances, artist requisitions and overseas freelancers are checked, maintained and raised against appropriate charge codes and are within budget
- Processing of sanction country payments, vendor set ups, programme acquisitions, SLAs and stringer expenses and checking contributors against compliance lists where appropriate
- Liaising with content accountants and other teams on cost recovery
- Monitoring cost centres and attending monthly finance meetings with content accountants, finance partners, budget holders as required
- Liaising with internal departments including finance, human resources and IBM where needed
- Managing resourcing and location requirements for the production at the earliest possible stage
- Ensuring compliance with policies, guidelines, legislative and regulatory requirements in order to minimise exposure to risk
- Escalating unresolved issues promptly and ensuring that they are acquired and recorded for the complete delivery of the production and escalating any issues at the earliest stage
- Resolving any operational or financial issues commensurate with the role
- Delivering demonstrable value for money through effective and efficient management of people and resources budgets
- Forecasting and reporting progress where required
- Identifying and mitigating any risks and escalating issues if necessary
- Ensuring all deliverables are available in a timely manner to fulfil the commission and that post production paperwork is complete and accurate
- Processing any necessary information to efficiently manage the process of retaining or deleting media assets
- Coordinating, monitoring and reviewing safety and risk arrangements and, if necessary, escalating issues and seeking expert advice at the earliest possible stage
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.