Temp Executive Assistant
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join an Investment firm based in The City. You need to have great communication skills, be super organised, have experience dealing with urgent requests of support, as well as a positive outlook and measured nature to cope with a fair degree of pressure at times.
The successful candidate will hold the highest level of discretion as you will be in contact with very sensitive information at times, regarding finances, business issues and other adhoc matters.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Diary management - meetings, appointments, travel and accommodation
- Communication: telephones, correspondence, emails and letters: prioritising and responding appropriately
- Travel: arranging extensive international travel - planning and booking ahead, ensuring efficient use of time, good value, and convenience.
- Attending and taking minutes for confidential meetings
- Management of expenses
- Preparation of all presentations and collection of materials as required
- Filing and archiving
- Organising corporate and company social events when required
- Taking initiative and suggesting new ideas when possible
- Keeping systems up to date and using the most efficient technology and software: contact records, files, reports, presentations
- Management of emails
Must be available to start immediately, please do not apply if you are on notice.