Portico is growing – be part of it!
We are looking for new talent to join our great teams across the Portico portfolios and we have a variety of fantastic roles available which are predominantly based from Monday to Friday with the core shifts being between 7am – 7pm.
Portico is a specialist provider of high quality, tailored front and back of house guest services. Aimed primarily at the business and residential, sectors we have over 10 years of experience managing, mobilising, and developing client services and our fully managed services include reception, concierge, client meeting rooms and events, switchboard, helpdesk and other ‘soft’ services.
Our ethos is to develop and consistently deliver a positive client experience which leaves a lasting impression each and every time.
If you have excellent communication skills, a passion for great service and a desire to excel, Portico can offer you a passport to a fulfilling and highly rewarding career in front of house services.
We are currently looking for Corporate Receptionists to provide the below tasks and duties, amongst others, for our prestigious corporate clients:
- Provide a warm, courteous and prompt welcome on arrival for all visitors
- Issue visitor passes using the agreed process and procedures
- Handle all incoming telephone calls / enquiries promptly giving a warm, courteous welcome and using the agreed salutation
- Ensure that all on the day meeting room bookings / queries / changes and requests are dealt with promptly and in a courteous manner. Reporting any issues to a team leader / line manager
- Be reliable, flexible, honest and a strong advocate for Portico and the Client
- At all times ensure you provide a consistent and outstanding service
We're looking for someone who loves providing a warm, upbeat welcome and making people feel at home. In addition you'll have outstanding personal presentation with the ability to engage with people in a genuine and welcoming way. Previous experience of a good quality service environment is preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail, particularly around Front Of House standards
- Exceptional customer service skills and a passion for service
- Previous experience from within a Corporate, Hospitality, 5* Retail, or Airline industry
If you are interested in an opportunity to join Portico, then please send us your CV and covering letter. We look forward to hearing from you.
Due to high volumes, unfortunately we are unable to respond to every application. If you have not received a response within 15 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.