Customer Service Operative (lovely offices in London)
Customer Service Officer
Monday- Friday 9-5.30pm
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Service professional to join a new division (Retail Savings) of a well established Financial Services organisation based near Oxford Circus.
We are looking for an individual with the highest level of customer service – a professional yet friendly team player with excellent attention to detail and organised by nature. The ideal candidate will have proven experience within a Customer Services role, ideally within Financial Services though this is flexible.
- A genuine passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Have the ability to listen and to understand what the query is by asking the right questions, then resolving them for the customer
- Ability to treat each customer as an individual because the way you communicate with our customers directly affects how they think and feel about the organisation, so confidence, pro-activeness and being comfortable in making decisions is key in this role
- Experience of working within a savings team in an operational environment at a small bank or building society preferable
- Strong knowledge of all savings regulations and legislation which directly impact savings administration activities, e.g. Anti-Money Laundering, Know Your Customer, Financial Services Compensation Scheme etc.
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Have good PC skills. These are essential as you'll need to navigate around different systems quickly and efficiently whilst speaking to customers.
- Be a great team player
- Handling all telephone and written (email, secure message, web chat, internet) enquiries from both prospective and existing customers
- Ensure that every customer interaction has a positive outcome - making sure you do the right thing for our customers is key to our success.
- Updating customer records with details of any contact from them
- Reviewing applications which fail account opening checks and contacting customers for additional information where appropriate
- Ensuring all savings activities follow the Bank’s policies and procedures
- Undertake appropriate training to develop personal knowledge and skills on the main savings administration activities
- Maintain and develop strong customer service relationships with savers
- Identification of improvements and changes to the savings customer experience and administration processes
Not the role for you but think it may suit someone you know? Refer a friend to us and you will be rewarded with £200 of gift vouchers from the store of your choice
(after the persons 3rd month with their new employer).
*For this role Success Search is acting as an Employment Business*