Iconic Advertising Agency - PA
One of London’s award-winning Ad Agencies is now recruiting a PA to join their HQ office. This is working for their Managing Partner and Joint Deputy Heads of Planning.
Key tasks and responsibilities will include:-
- Anticipating and organising the priorities for the week and month ahead
- Reviewing the Managing Partners mail and incoming correspondence
- Receiving and handling calls
- Preparation of all documents, meeting agendas, correspondence and presentations
- Building a network of effective and positive relationship with team contacts and clients
- Efficient diary management
- First point of contact for guests
- Being responsible for booking travel and organising itinerates
- Project work
- Working with HR on confidential and sensitive items
- Providing ad hoc PA cover during times of sickness and holidays
The ideal PA will have proven experience supporting senior leaderships ideally in a media/agency environment. You must be confident and a sophisticated communicator with a good telephone manner. Excellent organisational skills are very important along with the ability to work well in a team. An excellent knowledge of MS Office packages is essential.
This is an amazing agency to become part of and they produce some of the world’s best advertising campaigns on behalf of their clients.