Customer Services Assistant- SAP user
Ongoing temporary assignment located in East London, the role will pay £10 per hour but is negotiable. The ideal candidate will be proficient in the use of Excel and will be able to start ASAP.
Global FMCG food company located close to London City Airport, Docklands. This role will sit within the Customer Services department. Office hours will be 9am-5.30pm Monday- Friday. This role is ideal for candidates living in the East London/ Essex areas.
CUSTOMER SERVICES ASSISTANT DETAILED ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Effective management and control of sampling process to include expediting and reporting of performance
- Order to cash understanding and role of order capture in it
- Administrative duties
- Processing of invoices using SAP
- Resolution of Customer queries
- Development of Customer Relationships to make us supplier of choice
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU ARE FLUENT IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGES: German, Spanish, French or Italian
CUSTOMER SERVICES ASSISTANT PROFILE
- Demonstrates a commitment to improving customer service and experience of overcoming obstacles to meet customer demands
- Good team player and remains calm under pressure, supporting the company mission
- SAP or computer literacy (ideally good Excel skills)
- Knowledge about company products and internal processes (preferred)
- FMCG commercial understanding and customer oriented attitude / approach
- Team player
- An ability to learn quickly and work effectively with people at all levels of the organisation
The Customer Services Assistant position is to start ASAP and is located in Docklands, East London. This is a temporary ongoing assignment paying £10 per hour, however this may be negotiable.