Customer Service Supervisor - Online Retailer
Are you a Customer Service Supervisor, either from a contact centre, luxury fashion or online retail environment? If so, Handle would love to hear from you! We are recruiting for a Customer Service Supervisor to work for one of our most exciting brands, a global luxury fashion company based in Central London.
Main duties include:
- Providing leadership and management for the UK customer service team - around 30 in total
- Motivate and encourage the team, being visible and leading by example with your fantastic customer service skills
- Identify and implement individual training needs, and coordinate with training team for continuous development
- Set clear objectives for Customer Service Advisors, helping to manage their performance
- Act as point of escalation for the UK team for customer complaints
- Manage team attendance and report any inconsistencies to the Supervisor
Our client is fantastic to work for, offering brilliant benefits, an amazing office and team environment and employees who are enthusiastic, energetic and who have a real passion for fashion. We are particularly interested in speaking with candidates with the following system experience (but not limited to):
If this opportunity matches your previous customer service management experience within a contact centre, luxury fashion or online retail environment please apply immediately with your CV!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.