PA & Team Administrator
A global telecommunications company requires an experienced PA/Team Assistant to provide administrative support to a SVP and Business Unit.
- Managing SVP's business diary/calendar
- Organising internal/external meetings and events, setting up Webex facilities, teleconferences, videoconferences; ordering catering
- Organising complex travel and requirements
- Raising Purchase Requisitions with follow up
- Providing support to external guests and overseas staff visits to global Head Quarters
- Providing ad hoc support and cover to Assistants based in London
- Processing expenses on Concur system
- Arranging Couriers / Shipments documentation
- Updating whereabouts and contact details for the BU on a regular basis
- Uploading documents to the Intranet
Skills and Experience
- A high degree of organisational skills with excellent attention to detail and an ability to plan and prioritise workload.
- Tact, ability to develop contact and build relationships, diplomacy and respect for confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a good command of the English language
- A high energy level with a dynamic, positive style. Open, assertive manner and good humour.
- A highly proactive approach, the perception to instigate improvements and initiative to follow through
- A high level of commitment, punctuality and a willingness to adapt working hours to the demands of the workload.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft office packages and procedures.
- Excellent PowerPoint skills.
If you possess the relevant skills and experience and are available immediately, please submit your CV today