Team Secretary / Team Assistant with German
A Team Secretary/Project Assistant with German is currently sought for an international company based in south west London. They are looking for an organised, engaging and committed project assistant/administrator for a project based administrative role within this busy multinational.
The team assistant role is diverse, providing administrative project, operational and secretarial support on a variety of projects. These tasks also can include a wide array of meeting organisation, booking complex travel arrangements; expenses management, creation and maintenance of excel reports and spreadsheets, dealing with the correspondence, and additional administrative duties when required.
The company culture is hard-working and professional, the German speaking Administrator/project assistant has to be highly professional, flexible, willing to take on additional responsibilities and who will fit in and enjoy a busy and demanding environment.
- German and English, written and spoken are essential
- Solid secretarial skills within MS office including typing, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Previous experience working within an office environment as an administrator, team assistant, team PA, secretarial PA, or team secretary or team coordinator
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Confident, organised, attention to details and flexible
- Professional, polished with a great team spirit
- Able to work on your own initiative, excellent organization skills.
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Guido, CVs in any other formats will not be accepted. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. We will consider you for all our vacancies now and in the future. Please do not reapply unless requested to do so. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.