Project Manager position became available for a training / HR consulting firm whose focus is people performance improvement.
The Project Manager will collaborate with leaders in sales and human resources consulting to ensure that a project is planned and executed in a manner that meets client and internal expectations. This key role generally involves delivering tailored and customized HR solutions and professional services to a wide variety of global clients. The ideal candidate will have project management experience in the Business or HR Consulting arena.
Project Manager duties:
· Ensure customer satisfaction and professional client interactions through seamless delivery of HR solutions to clients.
· Manage the execution of large-scale projects, which may include multiple consulting work-streams; stakeholder management for internal and external project team.
· End-to-end project lifecycle management, including initiation and setup, input for SAP, entry of delivery data into internal systems, handoff of delivery data to other functions, execution to invoicing, financial tracking, and closing out when complete.
· Create project plan, lead project team in the monitoring of costs, schedule, and performance of component projects, while working to ensure overall success of the program.
· Manage project financials including monitoring the budget, billing process, time and expenses, invoicing.
Project Manager requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
· 6-8 years of experience in project or account management with an understanding of business and effective management practices.
· Minimum of three years demonstrated experience successfully managing large, complex projects.
· Ideal candidate has experience in working in training or consulting firm whose focus is people performance improvement.