Property Administrator - Property Management
Our client, a niche family run Property Management company, is looking for an Administrator to support the small office of five and to ensure it is running smoothly and efficiently. You will have previous experience within the Property and Real Estate sector and a knowledge of block management will be a bonus.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering the phones and taking messages
- Being the first point of contact for clients
- Dealing with pre-contract enquiries
- Maintaining the database and office systems
- Liaison with contractors and tenants
- Issuing keys
- Keeping the sales packs up to date
- Any other ad hoc admin duties
You will be computer literate with excellent communication and organisational skills. If you think this is the role for you, please apply ASAP.