HR Coordinator for Creative Agency
The Human Resources Department of a Central London creative agency is looking for an HR Coordinator to provide comprehensive HR administration support to the HR team, payroll and the wider business. The HR Coordinator will work closely with the HR Business Partner, Payroll and HR Team to ensure a high quality HR service is delivered to allocated departments and to the business as a whole.
Key responsibilities include:
- HR Administration: To be responsible for the administration of allocated departments, including employment contracts, starters, leavers, transfers, maternity and assisting the move towards paperless administration.
- Benefits: To be responsible for overseeing all benefits across the business, coordinating auto-enrolment, undertaking ad hoc analytics/reporting, being the point of contact for all benefits related correspondence and liaising with payroll and external benefit suppliers.
- System Administration: To ensure that the HRIS system is kept up to date with accurate, relevant and timely information as required. To assist employees with problems they may have with the system, logging support calls and managing resolution. To assist with Reports required from intranet queries - absence approvers, department administrators, forgotten passwords and logins, amending absences.
- Learning and Development: To assist with the co-ordination and administration of any L&D provision, including sourcing and booking external training and logging this within the internal system.
- General Administration including assisting the HR Business Partner with projects, issuing staff security passes, replacing and cancelling lost cards, maintaining temporary card database for individual department allocation, receiving employee queries by telephone and email and responding in a timely manner. Conducting exit interviews and inputting the data into spreadsheets.
The selected candidate will have:
- Previous administration experience within a busy, fast-paced HR environment (ideally a creative agency).
- Ability to multi-task and use initiative.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to demonstrate a professional, confident and 'can do' attitude.
- Ability to work as part of a team, but can also manage own workload and work autonomously.
- Excellent data entry and attention to detail.
- Understands the need for and adheres to maintaining confidentiality.
- Previous exposure to an HR environment working with HR data systems.
- Some knowledge of current UK employment law.
- Previous experience of payroll administration is useful but not essential.
Apply today for this great opportunity. Please note due to high levels of response we can only get back to successful candidates.