Client Support Assistant
Our client, a dynamic spread betting company based in the City, requires a Client Support Assistant to start ASAP. You need to be an all-rounder that is willing and able to get involved in variety of tasks to help and support the Operation team. This is a permanent position and your working hours are likely to be 8.00am -17.00pm Mon-Fri.
The main duties are:
- Document authenticity verification using available software and provided training for client KYC documents.
- Administering the set up of new accounts for both Retail and Professional clients, trading platforms, Power Of Attorney's.
- Responding to client enquiries via email
- Processing withdrawal requests to Clients onto the in-house system as well as onto the external partner systems.
- Monitoring UK and international multi-currency bank accounts for funds received and applying these to clients trading accounts.
- Taking credit and debit card deposits from clients on the phone.
- Assist customers and other Internal Departments on payment enquiries.
- Processing the posting of goodwill payments, trade related case adjustments and dividends.
- Electronic filing
- Mail mergers
The ideal candidate will be educated to A Level with at least 12 months experience preferably working in a financial environment, along with knowledge of KYC and/or payments. You need to be a confident communicator, able to demonstrate strong customer service skills and have an outgoing personality. You need to be organised, accurate with excellent attention to detail, able to prioritise, able to remain calm under pressure and have intermediate knowledge of all Microsoft packages.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity. Apply now!