Receptionist - City - up to £28k
This is a wonderful opportunity for a corporate receptionist with ideally at least one year's experience.
The ideal candidate would be experienced within a corporate environment or hospitality. You will possess excellent verbal/communication skills and the ability to multi task during busy periods. We are looking for great customer service skills, which would include delivering a professional, warm and courteous experience to clients and guests. You will innately grasp attention to detail in your work and be proactive. You will be working as part of a team of three, excellent time keeping and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, whilst remaining calm and composed will be required.
- Meeting/greeting clients/visitors/contractors etc.
- Taking incoming calls on the switchboard
- Providing a central point of contact for the company
- Booking scheduled guests into the visitor booking system
- Booking, maintaining and overseeing meeting rooms
- Organising refreshments/sandwich lunches for visitors/clients
- Monitoring pantry stock levels
- Monitoring and distribution of incoming emails/faxes
- Booking taxis and couriers
- Sending Champagne/flowers to clients/colleagues
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors
- Ensuring the Reception area is always tidy
- Report facilities issues to maintenance team
- Other general admin duties that may occur as the reception team responsibilities evolve
- Assist in managing the senior leadership teams diaries when requested, in particular the organising and scheduling of external meetings.
- Meeting room management for any external or internal meetings booked for senior management, ensuring the correct facilities are in place prior to the meetings (including dialling in VC and phone participants as meetings start, correct furniture and catering in place).
Salary 25k - 28K
Location - City.