Partner Level PA for Global Professional Services Firm
We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for an experienced PA/Secretary to deliver professional secretarial and administrative support to key Partners and Directors in this Global Professional Services Firm.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate strong organisational skills, work to tight deadlines and managing diaries effectively.
Responsibilities in this role will include the following:
- Deal proactively with incoming correspondence/enquiries - e.g. mail, fax, email, responding as appropriate.
- Provide advice of the most effective and appropriate method of presentation of information and referring to the document production/document origination team ensuring production of high quality or high volume documents.
- Take ownership of all enquiries, resolving or escalating (or identifying alternative contacts) as appropriate.
- Manage and maintain key groups for communication purposes e.g. distribution lists.
- Anticipate and provide in an easily accessible way all relevant documents through understanding the nature of the work of the team.
- Perform delegated task within a project to a high standard.
- Manage demanding diaries, ensuring efficient scheduling of meetings, coordinating with all relevant parties to ensure the best possible use of time and resolving clashes/conflicts appropriately.
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills, regularly act on own initiative, highlighting issues and suggesting possible solutions.
- Anticipate and coordinate travel and meeting arrangements.
- Actively source and share knowledge with others.
- Use the firm's systems for raising bills and completing basic expense claims and for maintaining client information.
- Exercise confidentiality, discretion and personal sensitivity in all aspects of the role.
- Respond to requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Show innovation in finding solutions to problems.
- Comply with policies and procedures in all aspects of the role.
- Experience supporting at Senior Manager/Director level (or equivalent) within a large corporate organisation, ideally professional or financial services.
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent.
- Experience of managing a high volume of work, providing full secretarial support to more than one person.
- Proven time management experience.
- The ability to prioritise workload, managing expectations and challenging where necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels.
- The ability to work proactively and using own initiative.
- Experience of building networks and relationships with other PAs, both internal and external to the firm.
- Good project management skills including event management experience.