Several of our brilliant and established clients across the property development industry are looking for excellent PA's to provide temporary support. The bookings are based in central London and hourly rate is £14-20ph DOE.
The clients are looking for an experienced PA's who are able to jump straight in to the role and provide a seamless service. You must be personable, confident and available immediately. These temporary bookings are excellent opportunities to experience different industries and build your experience whilst working alongside exciting and inspiring individuals.
Duties will include:
- Diary and inbox management including working with different timezones
- Organising international travel
- Preparing correspondence
- Creating presentations/meeting packs
- Preparing documents including audiotyping
- Some private duties including property mangement, booking trips and general errands
The clients are looking for a PA who:
- Has demonstrable experience as a PA
- Is proficient in MS Office
- Has speedy typing of at least 60wpm
- Is comfortable dealing with HNWI's
- Is immediately availabe
If you fulfill the above criteria and are immediately available to work/available in the near future please do not hesitate to get in touch.
RMS Recruitment Ltd is a small friendly, specialist PA recruitment agency for employers and jobseekers - permanent, contract, temporary or graduate PA and secretarial jobs available. T