You're invited to The Meetings Show
Published: 22 Jun 2015
You are invited to attend The Meetings Show - the UK’s premier meetings industry event - taking place on 7 to 9 July 2015 at Olympia, London.
Over 2,000 meeting buyers have already registered to attend and are ready to meet a stellar line-up of more than 400 domestic and international exhibitors that include venues, hotels destinations, DMCs, technology providers and meeting services.
As part of the vast conference programme you will have the chance to hear industry insights from leading experts and benefit from networking events which will be hosted at exclusive London venues.
The dedicated PA education stream has been created by Marion Lowrence from The PA Hub to provide PAs with the specific education they need to better organise meetings and events.
London based PAs can apply to be ‘semi hosted’ giving the following benefits:
- Exclusive access to the dedicated hosted buyer lounges with complimentary lunch, refreshments and Wi-Fi.
- Invitation to the exclusive hosted buyer welcome reception.
- Invitations to all official networking events organised around the show.
- Personalised online diary
- Transfers from the venue to networking events.
- Opportunity to apply for post event tours.
The Meetings Show invites you to join this exciting industry event. Register for your place by clicking here.