Venuefinder - finding you the perfect venue for your event
Published: 04 Aug 2016 By Venuefinder
Let's talk about your event and finding you the perfect venue...
We know that it's hard work and time consuming to find the right venue for your event, so let us do the work for you. Whatever you are organising, use our database and expert knowledge to create the perfect event.
Venuefinder.com has a database of more than 16,000 venues. It's free, all you need to do is register to:
- Find and compare venues
- Filter venues according to location, capacity, venue style, bedrooms, proximity to airports
- Look at the latest special offers and bag yourself a great deal
- Take a tour of our venues with a virtual tour
We also have a team of venue finding experts who offer you their expertise and creativity:
- Expert industry knowledge – giving you the best choice of venue
- Flexible and personal – to suit your needs
- Quick and efficient – to fit your deadlines
- Best rates and top quality – use our buying power to secure great value for money without compromising on quality or service
If you need advice about organising an event or would like to discuss your meeting requirements, just contact us by following this link. We have a wide range of knowledge and experience about the conference and meetings industry and can help with your queries.
Come and see us on 12th September at the Little Purple Book networking event and enter an exclusive prize draw from one of our venues.
Top Tips for event planners
There are plenty of things to consider when organising a meeting or conference. The following will give you an idea of what to think about when selecting a venue:
- Ask plenty of internal questions – what does the organiser want to achieve from the event and what are the most important factors in the decision-making process.
- Ask the about the location – where are the attendees coming from and how are they travelling. Does the location need to be near an airport, railway station or motorway junction; is parking important and is city centre or a country location better?
- Request a profile of the attendees – the venue needs to be appropriate and they should be comfortable there
- Is there any flexibility in the chosen dates?
- Consider how the success of the event is going to be measured and put the steps in place to achieve the objectives from the start.
- Think about how the audience are going to be invited and how will they reply – the registration process needs to be managed.
- Budget – is this fixed and does it match the requirements?
- Consider the risk.
There are many factors that will affect a venue's availability of space and pricing as well as influencing the attendance, so talk to the experts by visiting venuefinder.com for help.