On Thursday 10 November we will be announcing our SecsintheCity PA of the Year Awards winners at The Ivy restaurant. Over the last few weeks we've been shortlisting PAs to find our 2016 finalists.
The finalists for this year are:
Social Networking PA of the Year
- Janice Parker – Odgers Berndtson
- Nicola Grierson - Cardiff and Vale College
- Natalie Bosher - McNicholas
||Prize: annual membership of Beaufort House private members club.
Legal PA of the Year
- Georgie Theobald – Facebook
- Lorna Bent – Shearman & Sterling LLP
||Prize: a fabulous experience day. Options include a luxury Paris day trip for two and Supercar driving day.
PA of the Year
- Mayuri Patel – Re:Cognition Health
- Yvette Pearson – ESF Capital
- Veronica Odedra – Unilever
- Kirsty Phillips - CBRE
- Leonnie Braker - NSPCC
- Amy Marsden - World Remit
- Daniele Black - Permira
- Sue Fletcher - Department of Health
- Craig Harris - NSPPC
- Abigail Jones - American Express Global Business Travel
- Thomas Banham - Cancer Research
- Kathryn Clark - Imperial College London
||Prize: 2 nights' in a track-facing suite with dinner and spa treatments at Brooklands Hotel.
Outstanding Achievement Award
This year SecsintheCity introduces a new category to acknowledge and recognise an outstanding PA.
Prize: VIP entry to office* 2017 including an overnight stay with dinner during the event.
Good luck to all our finalists and we look forward to seeing you at The Ivy on Thursday 10th November.