Outstanding Achievement Award: office* in association with Wyboston Lakes
The SecsintheCity PA of the Year Awards recognise the professionalism of EAs and PAs from all sectors.
The Outstanding Achievement Award champions those PAs who have provided an outstanding contribution to the organisations that they have worked for. The winner of the award will be chosen by the judges during the interview process.
Relaxing Retreat for Two
Take a two night time out from the stresses of everyday life with this fabulous prize from Y Spa.
- Prize package includes
- accommodation in a deluxe room for two nights
- breakfast on both mornings.
- three course meal and bottle of prosecco on both evenings
- pre-dinner cocktails on both evenings
- Full days use of thermal spa on the middle day of your stay including a two-course hot and cold buffet lunch
- One Fresh face & happy hands treatment each (in conjunction with spa use)
- Exclusive Y Spa goodie bag including full sized products from our product houses
- £30 Y Spa gift card each to use against a product purchase or for an additional spa treatment during your stay with us.
About Wyboston Lakes
Located in 380 acres of countryside, Wyboston Lakes is home to a 4 star hotel and restaurant, the award winning Y Spa, two residential conference centres
Wyboston Lakes Hotel has 103 en-suite bedrooms all of which have been recently refurbished to create a luxurious hideaway for its guests. The new rooms come with all the modern amenities you would expect including an in room infotainment system that you can use to browse and request spa treatments and order room service as well as use to surf the internet and catch up on your favourite shows on Netflix.
Y Spa is a luxurious haven hosted by well-trained therapists offering the latest in holistic and beauty therapy and home to eleven treatment rooms, a Hydrotherapy Pool, Thermal Spa suite and two dedicated relaxation areas.
As the largest event of its kind, office*connects PAs, EAs, VAs and Office Managers with a host of exhibitors, ranging from venues and accommodation, to office equipment and furniture. Attendees can participate in CPD accredited training seminars, as well as form valuable networking connections.
Office* is taking place 28 February - 1 March 2018 at Olympia, London. Find out more at www.officeshow.co.uk
Last year’s winner, Sue Fletcher, was awarded with the Outstanding Achievement Award for her dedication to her blind boss. Find out more about Sue in our Q&A.
If you would like to stand the chance of winning this fantastic prize, apply now for our PA of the Year Awards. This is an amazing career accolade and a fantastic opportunity.