Meet our PA of the Year Finalists
Next week we will be announcing our SecsintheCity PA of the Year winners at an exclusive awards evening at The Ivy restaurant. Over the last few weeks we’ve been interviewing PAs to find the 2015 winners.
Our finalists for this year are:
Social Networking PA of the Year:
- Donna Evans – Executive Assistant for Barclays
- Ellie Griffiths - PA to Chief Executive at Q3 Academy
- Helen Rees – PA to Chief Executive at Marwell Wildlife
- Jennifer Corcoran – Office Manager at Credit Agricole CIB
The winner will win a three-course meal for four at One Canada Square Restaurant and a luxury hamper from Borough Box.
Legal PA of the Year:
- Anthony Button – Executive Officer at University of East London
- Fiona Faure – Legal Secretary at DLA Piper UK LLP
- Jules Clark – Personal Assistant to Chief Executive at Eversheds LLP
- Julia Jenkinson – Litigation PA at Bude Nathan Iwanier
The winner will win an indulgent escape for two at a luxurious Michelin-recommended UK hotel, inclusive of dinner, courtesy of Communicator.
Interim PA of the Year:
- Amanda McGahan – PA at Jefferies
- Anna Casey Williams – Interim PA to Directors at Tamar Energy Ltd
- Sara Ragusa – PA at UBM
- Yvette Elsom – PA at Goldman Sachs
The winner will win a year’s private membership to Beaufort House Chelsea, inclusive of access to the Private Member’s Club.
PA of the Year:
- Alison Boler – PA to Three Heads of Legal & Business Affairs at ITV
- Eleanor Sharpe – Senior PA at Ofgem
- Lizzie Delelande-Zankor – EA to Chief Transformation Officer at Clear Channel Outdoor
- Lynn Kiss – Executive & HR Assistant at Epiq Systems
- Sheila Lyburn – PA to CEO at Peter Vardy Limited
- Shirley Purchese – On-shore Advisor and PA Administrator at Rio Tinto
- Zoe Galea – Executive Assistant and Office Manager at Bluefield Partners LLP
The winner will win a two night stay for two in a track-facing suite a Brooklands Hotel, Surrey, inclusive of dinner and spa treatment.
Good luck to all our finalists and we look forward to seeing you at The Ivy on Thursday 12th November.