Attend the LCCI PA Club Showcase Morning 2016
Published: 22 Sep 2016
Date: Wednesday 5 October 2016
Time: 8.00am – 11.00am
Venue: The Hippodrome Casino, Cranbourn Street, Leicester Square, London WC2H 7JH
Contact: E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: +44 (0)20 7203 1876
The LCCI PA Club's popular bi-annual exhibition is returning this October. Currently enjoying its fifth consecutive year, the bi-annual Showcase exhibitions are recognised as being invaluable one stop events for all your venue, travel, retail and hospitality needs.
In addition to meeting up to 50 exhibitors, including SecsintheCity, as well as some of London's top venues, travel agents and corporate gift companies, you will have the opportunity to network with your peers and enjoy delicious breakfast canapés. A list of confirmed exhibitors can be found here.
If this isn't enough to tempt you, attendees will be able to enter our prize draw to have the chance to win:
- A pair of return flights between London and Kuala Lumpur from Malaysia Airlines
- Two consecutive nights stay for two in a UK based apartment at Roomspace
- Gastronomic lunch or dinner with matching wines for six people at Herbert Berger at Innholders Hall
- Four race tickets to any fixture before the end of December 2016 at Lingfield Park Resort
- Champagne afternoon tea for two at London Marriott Hotel Park Lane
- Lunch for four at The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple
- Two-course lunch for two at Imperial College
- Afternoon tea for two at The Royal Horseguards & One Whitehall Place
- £50.00 Love2Shop voucher from Discover MICE
- Afternoon tea for two at The Wellesley
- Afternoon tea for two at AMBA Hotel Charing Cross
The event is open to LCCI PA Club members and non-members. Don't delay, book your complimentary place today!
If you are a Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant but are unable to attend the Showcase Morning, become a LCCI PA Club Member by clicking here. Membership will enable you to attend upcoming LCCI PA Club events and have access to exclusive offers and competitions.
Open to PAs, EAs, Office Managers and Event Bookers ONLY. Gmail/Hotmail/Yahoo/info@... addresses etc. will regretfully NOT be accepted.