Legal PA in Corporate
- Full Time
A major law firm based in central London are looking to recruit a legal PA to work within their Corporate department. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading firm in a fast paced department in an ongoing temporary assignment. This law firm is recognised globally and has beautiful offices situated in the City.
Broad areas of responsibility will include:
- Extensive and complex diary management
- Acting as gatekeeper
- Liaising extensively with internal and external clients
- Events management including directory submissions
- Extensive and often complex administrative support
- Managing a number of systems and databases with new entries and amendments
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise confidently at all levels
- Highly organised with a proactive approach to work
- Previous experience of working within business development
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of events management and organisation
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to complete work within tight time frames
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Michelle Gager.
**For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on our website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis. Specialist Legal Recruitment consultants with many years proven experience cover Legal Professional Services, Legal Business Support and Legal Office Support areas. Career Legal is known for being the legal recruiter of choice for: Lawyers, Legal Risk & Compliance, Legal Patent & Trademark, Legal Accounting, Legal Human Resources, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Facilities Management, Paralegal, Legal DP & Creative Services, Legal Facilities & Office Support, Front of House and Legal Secretarial Personnel including Legal PA’s.
Apply for Legal PA in Corporate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly