- Full Time
A leading Real Estate Consultancy based in the West End is looking for a PA to support a Director and his team.
Looking for a confident PA, used to supporting at MD level and ideally someone who has experience as a PA working within the property/real estate sector.
Looking for someone with extensive global travel experience (multi-trip etc) and stable work history, ideally professional services. Must have EMEA experience.
Want a team player who displays professionalism yet an upbeat, bouncy character. Lots of different personalities in the team so needs someone confident and capable.
- Extensive inbox and diary management
- Organising national and international travel including meeting and transport arrangement, confirming accommodation and producing detailed itineraries often of a complex nature
- Dealing with telephone calls, emails and colleagues in a professional manner and escalating any issues in an appropriate manner
- Drafting documents and correspondence
- Organising team & client entertainment
- Organising internal and external lunches and dinners booking the relevant dining rooms and restaurants
- Organising meetings and presentations, booking the relevant venues & rooms with required equipment and refreshments
- Assisting with the organisation of the firm’s internal and external events
- Assisting in organising management meetings
- Producing Intermediate/Advanced PowerPoint presentations on a regular basis
- Processing company mandates and producing invoices using the companies billings systems
- Collating data in spreadsheets, databases and CRM systems
- Providing wide ranging administrative assistance
- PA support for certain senior directors
- Developing and maintaining positive, friendly and effective working relationships with clients and colleagues
Apply for Personal Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly