- Full Time
Leading real estate consultancy based in Central London is looking for a Team Secretary to support a large team of Partners and Associates. Looking for someone sassy, confident with excellent communication and secretarial skills. Must be accustomed to working in a fast paced and social environment.
- Act as focal point of contact and an efficient liaison between colleagues and internal clients
- Be the gatekeeper to manage the time of the team - efficiently and proactively organise diary, appointments and travel
- Assist team in meeting their financial management including invoices, expenses, other invoices, billing etc.
- Schedule, book and arrange resources for conferences, meetings, appointments and travel, following firm policies for contracting with external and internal suppliers
- Answer telephone and email queries promptly for absent team members
- Take accurate minutes at meetings when required
- Provide general office support including faxing, photocopying, filing, typing letters, scanning, binding, archiving, opening and disseminating post, dealing with queries when necessary
- Ensure equipment, facilities and stationary are maintained to optimum levels at all times
- Be flexible in order to undertake nominated/additional duties in order to ensure the smooth flow of work through the team or business units
- Organise induction of new team members
- Lease advisory dictation and formatting of reports when needed
Knowledge & Experience:
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft programmes including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be able to multi-task and manage multiple priorities.
- Client relationship management skills
- Excellent business English both written and oral. Outstanding attention to detail is essential.
Ideal candidate must have experience working within a professional services firm ideally within property/real estate sector and have supported large teams in a secretarial capacity.