- Full Time
A Leading Gaming Company in the West End is looking for a HR Assistant/Coordinator to undertake a fixed term 3 month contract with the possibility of an extension. Must be available immediately.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Senior HR Manager and the wider HR Team, touching on all aspects of the HR administrative remit and employee life cycle. This is a very hands on, highly operational & heavy administrative role perfect for someone with the passion to deliver an exceptional daily HR service to the business.
- Manage daily staff attendance, absence and holiday systems
- Maintain the staff databases
- Manage benefits and supporting staff incentives
- Manage the on-boarding, probation periods and off boarding processes
- Ensure the HR function is legally compliant
- Support the Senior HRM with the monthly payroll process
- Support the Senior HRM in any Employee Relations issues
- Support the Senior HRM with any additional duties or projects as required
- Support the Senior HRM with employee relocations and Visa requests
- General HR admin support
- Partner with the UK and US based HR functions business
- ADVANCED excel skills- 70% of the work is done on excel and a test will be administered before interview
- METICULOUS attention to detail.
- SERVICE driven to ensure world class service to our internal client base.
- Degree in HR/Part CIPD preferred or relevant HR experience (understanding of the purpose of HR/Employee Life Cycle)
- Calm, unflappable, used to working at a fast pace
- Ideally a GAMING BACKGROUND or Tech/Digital agency background.