Executive Assistant - Mayfair Professional Services
Executive Assistant to Director within the Consumer Division
Supporting a busy, successful individual who works on a range of high profile consumer clients which are well known brand names.
The role would suit a great EA who enjoys a truly pacey role, used to a high volume of email traffic and can handle changing priorities in a client driven environment.
Working within a fantastic team, alongside
The role for a great EA will incorporate the following:
- Manage the search process and understand the specific requirements of each client
- Being the go-to person for information and status on projects
- Complex diary management and control the logistics of the search process: liaising with clients/candidates for interviews, meetings and travel arrangements
- Working extensively with a bespoke database which includes updating client/candidate information, recording notes from meetings/calls and generating reports -
- Given the nature of the work, you will be expected to work with and respect highly confidential information/details
- Submit accurate and complete Expense Reports on a timely basis and in compliance with Company expense policy; and client billing management
- Typing, call filtering, note taking, inbox management (Microsoft Outlook) and general post
- General support to the team as and when required
Apply for Executive Assistant - Mayfair Professional Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly