PA to Partners
- Full Time
Leading international Financial PR & Communications firm seeks PA to two inspiring Partners. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a firm which is at the top of their game, and presently taking on a number of exciting new projects.
You will support two Partners who will be in charge of both client management and prospecting – they will be exceptionally busy and will entirely rely upon you to manage their hectic diary, international travel and meeting preparation. In time, you will be able to take a lead in client liaison – you will be a strong communicator and an excellent brand ambassador.
You will be –
- Professionally warm and hard-working
- An outstanding organiser, with a proven track-record of coordinating complex diaries and travel
- A team-focused person, for whom nothing is too much trouble
- Able to prioritise heavy and ever-changing workloads
- Excited at the prospect of innovation and turning hands to whatever is needed
- Someone with corporate exposure – relevant fields could be PR/Communications, Finance, Investment, Executive Search, marketing (open to sector) or journalism
Duties (scope to build and evolve these and develop the role) –
- Diary and meeting coordination
- Scheduling travel and logistics planning
- Preparing meeting materials, bios, etc.
- Working fluidly with the MP to tackle shifting priorities
- Thinking for the MP to pre-empt problems
- Internal and client liaison and relationship building
- Presentation and administrative duties, e.g. PowerPoint presentation work, filing, etc.
Working in this successful and growing firm, you will be a team player – you will be at senior level, but will be expected to demonstrate best practice in terms of supporting the Partners’ direct reports with project work and collaborating with your fellow PAs.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to step into a renowned firm, at senior level. You will be an ambitious and gregarious Assistant, who enjoys working with high achievers. Preference will be given to degree-educated applicants.
The firm can offer a great working environment, super high-tech new offices and a great package.