HR Coordinator - global insurance company
An international insurance company with a positive working culture is seeking an HR Coordinator to join their HR team for a 12 month FTC and use your strong organisational skills gained from your work experience to date. Supporting the life cycle process following the recruitment team, this role will make full use of your exceptional administration skills, ideally within HR gained to date. If not HR this role would easily be able to make good use of your current administration role where you handle not just exceptionally high volumes of administration but varied demands as well! This is a wonderful opportunity to work within a highly supportive team and office.
This friendly and driven team with a passion for the people within the business are seeking a hugely motivated administrator who has demonstrable experience of handling volumes of work. This role will be varied and constant and they rely heavily on the person in this role to support them. With an open culture that encourages flexible and autonomous working, the company is rewarded by staff loyalty and commitment.
You responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all filing is maintained; including updating contact details, holiday entitlement, and starter/leaver information. You will be managing the overhauling of the current filing system.
- Auditing the HR filing so familiarity with updating personal information, gaining information from employees to ensure accuracy in their information.
- Supporting with preparing all induction information for all staff, using their database to ensure accurate records. Knowledge of working on an HR database will be welcomed. You are used to working with processes and following procedures and have meticulous attention to detail.
- Work with HR and IT with regards to all new joiners and requests for equipment and training
- Being a point of contact for HR queries, responding where you can and escalating appropriately; sitting in an open plan office, you will be the face of multiple queries at any one time.
- Being responsible for the full life cycle of employees across UK and Europe ensuring queries are dealt with or escalated accordingly
You are currently working in a hugely logistical, ideally HR administrator role who takes great pleasure in multi tasking across several projects at the same time. You would welcome the chance to use your excellent communication skills on a daily basis and want to work within a team that works collaboratively and is used to juggling multiple deadlines.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Tay Associates. If you are already registered with Tay Associates, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.
Apply for HR Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly