Job title: Junior PA
Working For: Osborne & Partners
Salary: £22k - £28k DOE
Osborne & Partners advises leading internet and technology companies on their international strategy, and all aspects of their growth. The firm also acts for a select group of governments and philanthropists on their international affairs and strategy.
Our team includes specialists in strategic communications, events and production; advance and logistics – as well as experience working with some of the most high profile foundations.
We are currently looking to recruit a Junior PA to join our team in London. The purpose of the role is to provide comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to members of the wider London team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with numerous external/internal telephone calls of a sensitive and urgent nature
- Meeting and greeting all visitors & making necessary arrangements for refreshments
- Managing extensive travel arrangements
- Diary Management
- Administering expenses claims
- Additional duties as required
Skills and experience:
- Well presented
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strength of character with a flexible and confident approach
- Able to communicate confidently and operate at all levels
- Highly trustworthy – able to handle high levels of confidential information and use discretion at all times
- Proactive and highly organised with ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Advanced Word/Powerpoint/Excel skills and fluent with Outlook
- Proactively manages tasks and able to work on own initiative and think ahead
- Flexible about working over contracted hours
Closing date: 28 May 2017
Please also send your covering letter, setting out why you would be suitable to the role.
We may appoint before the closing date, so applicants are encouraged to apply early.