PA to CEO of Men's Luxury Brand
4 days left
- Full Time
Full time Personal Assistant role available!!
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant based in North London to support the MD of a Global French Fashion house.
Full time Personal Assistant, Great opportunity!
My client is on the search for an experienced PA to join a well-known Fashion brand to support the MD and his team within their London head offices!.
Full time Personal Assistant
You must be a highly professional, well presented, and confident PA
- Organise internal and external meetings, including ensuring all necessary background material and meeting packs are prepared
- Organise meetings and attending with Director as necessary
- Organise all travel arrangements and accommodation Director
- Manage and submit expenses
- Compile reports, presentations, minutes and draft internal communications when required
- Take calls/messages, respond to emails, open and check post and pass on
- When required deal with any personal issues/paperwork
- Responsible for recording holiday and sickness information for the Corporate office
- Responsible for stationery, incoming and outgoing mail
You will be the required to have the following
- An interest in the fashion industry is essential
- Must hold a presentable, polished and confident attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure and towards deadlines
- Previous PA experience is essential
- Have provided 1-1 support
- Supported at senior level
Apply for PA to CEO of Men's Luxury Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly