Japanese Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor
A leading company in the music industry is looking for an ambitious, passionate Customer Service Advisor who’ll strive to go above and beyond to keep the music playing for their customers.
As a member of the Customer Support team, you’ll be in direct contact with listeners and music lovers, representing the brand in all you do.
Most of all, you’ll be able to empathise with a customer in need and enjoy troubleshooting to find them a solution.
You should be confident, hard working, but also know how to have fun.
Fluency and excellent written language skills in Japanese and English are required for this role.
What you’ll do
- Provide great email based customer support
- Find clear and concise resolutions to technical and payment based issues
- Work with lots of other parts of the business
- Be a main avenue of support to customers and the rest of the business
- Contribute to and become part of a fast moving support centre
- Work from their office in central Cambridge
Who you are
- Fluent in both English and Japanese
- A good decision maker with great attention to detail
- Excellent at finding a solution to any problem
- Calm and diplomatic
- Interested in music and have a good grasp of technology
- Excellent at written communication
- Obsessive about quality and always wanting to improve
- Welcoming of feedback
- A passion for music
- Past customer facing experience
- Written fluency in other languages
- An interest in writing
A few more details:
- Full training will be provided
- Availability for shifts between 6am - 10pm is required
- Working hours will include two weekends per month
- This is a temporary contract, with the possibility to become permanent
It is hyf’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. hyf is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this temporary vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.