Receptionist / Administrator
Our client, a Management Consultancy Firm based in Canary Wharf is looking for a Receptionist / Administrator to start ASAP.
The main duties are:
- First point of contact for all office daily operational issues
- Responsible for all office facilities and logistics
- Takes the necessary measures on a day-to-day basis to ensure the safety and security of staff
- Responsible for the upkeep & maintenance of Risk Assessment
- Responsible for Health and Safety training
- Fire warden role / first aid role
- Organising desk assessments for staff
- Takes the lead on organising any Global meetings / trainings in London
- Monitoring and tracking passports/work permits for all visitors working out of the office
- Takes responsibility for proactively organising all bonding events & collaborating bonding events
- Creating and distribution of month newsletter
- Maintaining the website
- Responsible for new joiners seating allocations & desk set up
- Taking the lead on organising any local, regional or global meetings / trainings in London
- Assist the Office Manager with any ad hoc duties as and when required
- Provide an excellent customer focused service at all times
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years' experience in a Reception/Administration role in a busy medium to large size corporate organisation. You need to have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, be professionally presented, have excellent customer service skills, proactive and naturally positive and motivated. You need to have strong attention to detail, able to use your own initiative, team player and able to work autonomously. You need to be highly flexible, ability to prioritise and organise and have excellent knowledge of all Microsoft packages.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity, apply now!