Graduate Executive Assistant to Director – Award Winning University - £30,111 + Benefits
Leading University specialising in training students within creative specialisms are actively recruiting for a confident, IT savvy 1:1 Graduate Executive Assistant to support the Deputy Director of the University. You will play a critical role in supporting your Director with PA support duties along with running of strategic academic projects and events, writing high level reports and correspondence and coordinating high level meetings with internal and external stakeholders. This is a superb opportunity to join a forward thinking, dynamic organisation that values a work life balance and encouraging growth and personal development.
- Extensive diary management.
- Managing the email inbox and post for the Director.
- Arranging national and international travel.
- Assist the Director in setting priorities and managing academic business e.g. strategic planning, monitoring business plans and budgets, analysing documentation/presenting relevant data and setting up business planning systems/forms/project tracking databases.
- Liaise with Finance, HR, Planning and other key departments to monitor internal resources including staffing and budgets.
- Liaising with high profile internal and external stakeholders including industry leaders. Assist the Director to establish links with education and industry leaders both on an international basis, setting up meetings.
- Assisting with planning and coordinating internal and external events and exhibitions often with leaders within creative fields and overseas educational establishments.
- Implementing new systems to assist with efficiencies internally.
- Tracking reports, actions and deadlines.
- Prepare and draft high quality correspondence and other communications for the Director.
- Dealing with incoming correspondence and emails, auctioning as appropriate.
- Monitor budgets and provide statistical reports for the Executive Team.
- Arranging meetings, agenda setting, distributing papers, circulating minutes and following up action points.
- Work with Executives to devise high level databases to manage key stakeholder information.
- Previous experience of working within academia/education would be beneficial but not essential.
- Strong numerical skills, able to analyse data/statistics and assist with budget management.
- Proactive able to add value and look to make improvements or look for new tasks to help the team work more efficiently.
- Able to deal with highly confidential information.
- Excellent written communication skills with strong proof reading/editing skills.
- Strong MS Office skills, I.T. savvy e.g. able to develop a database to track information. Experience of using Gmail which is the internet system used, if not training can be given but would be useful.
- Graduate with strong academics ideally.
Angela Mortimer acts as a recruitment agency for this role. If you are already registered please contact your consultant directly to highlight your interest in this position.
Apply for Graduate Executive Assistant to Director – Award Winning University - £30,111 + Benefits
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly