Team Assistant- Sport, Media & Entertainment
Are you an experienced PA/ Team Assistant? Are you looking for a new, exciting challenge within the creative industry? Our client.. a Global Leader in Sport, Media & Entertainment are recruiting for a highly skilled Team Assistant to support 2-3 Senior Executives within in their Media Sales Team.
Based in beautiful offices in Chiswick, West London, this hybrid position would be best suited to a candidate who thrives in a fast pace, demanding environment and who excels when working both within a team and when working autonomously.
Duties involved but are not limited to the following:
- To provide full administrative support to Senior Executives as well as the team.
- Manage all diary, travel and logistical arrangements.
- Prioritise and communicate calls, messages, emails and other correspondence when the manager is travelling or in meetings.
- Prepare , manage and file all written correspondence.
- Prepare presentations using PowerPoint, graphics, and other tools.
- Request and interpret TV data from agencies as required.
- Supporting the sales team with sales updates and inputting all deals on Sales Online system.
- Assisting with the preparation for client meetings, sales conferences and other external events.
- Office Management.
- Acting as a first point of contact for any queries.
Required skills/ experience
- 1-2 years (minimum) Team support/ PA experience
- Strong MS Office skills, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritise a heavy workload
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and accurately
- Keen interest in Media/ Sport
- Ability to be forward thinking and proactive in all elements of the support role
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
Apply for Team Assistant- Sport, Media & Entertainment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly