Recruitment Coordinator - London
Our client, the leaders in the technology and online industry, are currently seeking a Recruitment Coordinator to join their team on a 12 month contract to permanent basis. You will work alongside and support a team of recruiters across offices internationally. This is a fast paced job in an ever changing environment working with some very demanding clients.
You will be a go getter, have a great work ethic and sense of humour. This isn't your standard 9-5, this is a real career opportunity!
- Providing general support and administration of all aspects of the recruiting process
- Supporting the recruiting function within the recruiting process including scheduling interviews, organising travel arrangements for candidates, reserving conference rooms and greeting candidates as they arrive for interviews
- Maintaining responsibility for entry, maintenance, and integrity of data in internal systems and producing ad-hoc recruiting reports
- Communicating professionally, tactfully and with the utmost diplomacy at all times including treating all candidates with dignity and respect
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Performing various administrative duties that support the recruitment function
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Demands an uncommon balance of creativity and drive, along with interpersonal savvy and basic analytics
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment
- Ability to work under pressure and solve problems independently
- Experience of scheduling interviews across multiple time zones
- Experience of recruiting administrative duties including processing expenses and arranging candidate travel
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.