Business Development and Marketing Manager
Business Development and Marketing Manager - £50k plus benefits including bonus potential.
Where you will be working
A highly respected market leader within the financial and professional services sector. The company is a true employer of choice resulting in high staff retention, superb opportunity and impressive rewards for dedicated hard work.
What you will be doing
Your key responsibilities will be within Business Development, Marketing Communications, Events and Public Relations.
- Working as part of a key specialist team: taking briefs and putting together relevant required material and information.
- Help develop and implement communication strategies.
- Organising events throughout the year and analysing post event success and opportunities.
- Pro-actively identifying PR opportunities.
- Undertaking market research and analysis of information gained.
What you will need
Degree level education and marketing/communication qualification desirable.
- Marketing and communications experience within professional or financial services essential.
- Experience of managing marketing budgets and project related work.
- Media and social media understanding & experience.
- Inspiring communication skills, confident writing ability and public speaking assurance.
Apply for Business Development and Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly