I am working with a client who are looking for an amazing, content marketing specialist to drive their inbound marketing machine for their awesome bidding consultancy. You will be an experienced Marketing Manager who is CIM qualified or equivalent and is proficient in e-mail campaign management.
You will be responsible for attracting site traffic by disseminating content over various channels, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and working with other members of the team to nurture those leads to close into customers. Although most content is created by copywriters, the ideal candidate will have a background in blogging, editing or copywriting, with a proven ability to create great content.
You will be working for a market-leading bid management consultancy based in London, who are rapidly expanding. They are working with some of the world’s best brands to win them more work through bidding. They are always extremely busy, demand the best, so if you’re the best inbound marketing manager you know, we’d love to hear from you!
- Successful track record of marketing experience within a B2B environment, including at least 3 years of content marketing responsibilities
- Solid understanding of B2B demand generation, lead nurturing & lead scoring
- Proven track record of running content marketing programs that have delivered measurable results
- Strong analytical skills including ability to assess ROI, where relevant
- Excellent communication and persuasive skills
- Proven hands-on experience growing and engaging an audience via Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and blogs
- Experience with analytics, measurement tools and platforms
- Experience with marketing automation software, Hubspot highly desirable
- Hands-on experience writing content which adheres to SEO best practices
- A “can-do” attitude with a relentless obsession for customer satisfaction and audience engagement. You don’t wait for others and are willing to move quickly with skilled and tactical execution
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and excel at handling concurrent projects
The role is for a 3 month contract but with the look to go permanent. Role to start ASAP!
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly