Global Client Services Assistant
Our global client is looking for a bright and motivated client service / project management assistant with first class customer service and technical administrative skills and an interest in the world of online technology to join them in a permanent role in central London.
You would be provided with full training and the role is a major stepping stone towards a career in project management or client services and is an excellent opportunity for bright, service minded people.
You will be responsible for delivering timely and accurate administrative and customer service support to both clients and project managers in a highly technical environment. Duties will include:
- Interacting with clients and providing customer service by phone, email and live chat
- Preparing, uploading and processing client files
- Managing administrative workflow
- Monitoring progress and ensuring that project deliverables are accurate and timely
- Ensuring documentation for job tracking and billing is created and maintained
- Developing client relationships
- Training clients on the use of the platform in an online environment
- Assisting Project Managers in daily tasks
- Proven technical skills
- Fluency in Italian desirable
- Client service oriented and a desire to go beyond client expectations
- Proficiency with Windows, Microsoft Office, Adobe and Current Web Technologies
- Proven office experience within a client service environment
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a time sensitive environment
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Rebecca, CVs in any other formats will not be accepted. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. We will consider you for all our vacancies now and in the future. Please do not reapply unless requested to do so. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.