German speaking Key Account Manager
A world renowned healthcare organisation is looking for German speaking Customer Care Executive/Key Account Managers to join their international customer care / client account management division starting immediately on a 6 month temporary - permanent contract! As a German speaking Account Coordinator you will become an integral member of this dynamic, well-established multinational setup, making this a good career step-up for an experienced German speaking customer service individual looking for more client/account management responsibilities; your duties will include:
- Managing the cash to order process, taking payment information and processing client sales orders in a timely manner
- Handling inbound account enquires from client and resolving client queries in a professional and timely manner
- Liaising with key departments including supply chain, finance and commercial teams,
- Building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders and customers,
- Coordinating shipments and deliveries.
- Handling customer complaints professionally and adhering to company policies.
The successful German speaking Customer Care / Key Account Manager will have first class written and verbal communication skills in German and English, possess a demonstrable customer service / sales administration background and have a passion for delivering customer service and sales support excellence with a desire to continuously drive improvement, ensuring the client retains their status as a market leader!
- Fluent German and English essential - written and spoken
- Proven sales administration/ order management / sales and logistics /key account management experience
- Highly motivated with the ability to work autonomously as well as a team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for building strong relationships with clients (i.e problem solving , account ownership, demonstrating financial awareness, identifying business opportunities and identifying ways to add value) whilst adhering to the companies' model values
- Methodical approach to work: excellent coordination, prioritisation and multitasking skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic business culture
- Strong IT skills with knowledge of ORACLE or SAP or other ERP systems highly advantageous
- Able to commute to Crawley, West Sussex
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Hannah, CVs in any other formats will not be accepted. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. We will consider you for all our vacancies now and in the future. Please do not reapply unless requested to do so. Language Matters is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for German speaking Key Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly